83 Imperial - Electronic Spark Control

It appears the Electronic Spark Control module (#4145 726) has packed it in
on my 83 Imperial with EFI.   Did a check with partsvoice.com and one firm
(Arizona Parts) has one listed.  However, they are away on a trip until
September 22.

Also checked with a local Chrysler dealer and they  show no part number like
that available in Canada, and no replacement numbers.   He suggested I could
replace the system (aka Lean Burn) with a more normal Electronic Ignition,
at a cost of about C$400.

The question - can the ESC system be replaced with the EI system?  Has
anyone done it?  I know there are a number of wires that interconnect
between the EFI and the ESC, so I do not know if this is truly feasible.

Or does anyone know a source for a replacement ESC?

The only other option, it would appear, would be to scrap the EFI and go the
carb route, which is something I really do not want to do.

Bill
Vancouver, BC