Another for Kerry 59 Limo

Bill,
    This is REALLY sad news! It seems this wonderful
Imperial is headed for the minerals from whence it
came. Again a case where it was worth that when they
got it, but it has deteriorated to a point that it
would take someone with a big heart and an extra hole
in the head(which I got) and alot of money (which I
don't) to where paying too much doesn't hurt too much!
Thanks for the reply though!

Thad the ImpPoster
Gentry's Garage
LALA Land Cali!