Dubuque Ia. Mopar Show

Hi All,

I hate to be a pest but I would like to remind all Midwest Imperial owners,  about the Mopar Show in Dubuque Ia on August 25th.  There is an Imperial only class. You can register from 8:00 to 11:30 a.m.Participant judging ends about 2:30 and trophies are awarded at 3:00p.m. The show is held at Dubuque Greyhound park Highway 151-61 north.  Cost to enter is $10.00 .
     If you want ro make a weekend of it come to the Cruise in at MacDonalds in Key West Highway 151-61 South on Saturday the 24th. Line up starts anytime after 3:00 and the cruise starts at 5:00 and lasts about an hour after which we return and check out the cars etc.  There are usually several non-Mopars and this year if what I am hearing is right there will be many more cars than the 90 or so  (Mopars) that usually show.
     So dust off that Imperial and come to Dubuque next weekend for a fun time. Help me show people in this part of the country what Imperial is all about. Looking forward to seeing some Imperial people next weekend.

Yours truly,
Steve T.
62 LeBaron