Re:vehicle locality codes

Hi,
  Could we wind down this topic please?  It is a bit
of a stretch to call it Imperial content to my mind
and I don't think Pennsylvania city laws are relavent
to most of us.  I know it could be related if they are
threatening to haul off your beloved Imperial but it
is still a bit of a stretch I feel.
If you feel it is important for all 600 of us to read,
go ahead but if you are not sure, please consider
sending a private mesage.
Thank for your understanding.
Jeff Ingraham
Moderator