Saudi King's early 1950's Imperial surfaces in Arabia - help needed

Saudi King's early 1950's Imperial surfaces in Arabia - help needed

I don't THINK the window switches are set in wood but
rather woodgrained metal.  At least my 50 Crown is.
The switches are round but do not turn and only go up
and down.

I think Robert Soule has 6V cig elements.

I barely speak english, can't help with Farsi.

Kerry