HELP! I overheated/Is it done?

Drain and refill the crankcase with fresh oil, and replace the oil filter.
Refill the cooling system and start 'er up!

Then decide what if anything else you need to do.  These engines are pretty
tough, you might not have done much damage.

Watch the oil and coolant levels closely, and keep smelling the oil - if it
seems OK, it is OK.

Fix the idiot lights - there are two, one for oil pressure and one for
coolant temperature.  Probably the temperature one is the one that has
failed.  If the light doesn't light  when you crank the starter, the bulb is
blown.  If it does light when you crank it, but did not come on when it
overheated, either the wire is off the sender, or the sender is bad.  This
one is extremely difficult to even see, and much harder to change; it is
right next to the dip stick, almost under the AC compressor.

The oil pressure light should be on when the key is on without the engine
running.  If it is not, the bulb is blown or the sender is bad.  Ground the
engine end of the sender wire to see if it brings the bulb on.  If it does,
the sender is bad.  If it doesn't, either the wire is bad or the bulb is
blown.

The bulbs are a BEAR to get at to change, but if you have a very small
friend with tiny hands who is also a contortionist with  a built in miner's
lamp in his forehead, get him to do it for you.   Please don't ask me to do
it!
Dick Benjamin