Fire extinguishers

Yes, we all need to carry fire extinguisher of proper rating.  Make sure it is rated for gasoline, I carry an A-B-C rating.  Not a bad idea too gently cover the top of the extinguisher with styrofoam to protect it from damage and if possible store it sideways so that the contents do not settle and cake up.  You could drill a few holes into the rear quarter panel......
maybe Dick Benjamin will do so and send us pictures!   Why does he always beat me at those sage commentaries, does he stay up all day n night on computer?  I always find myself musing "thats exactly what I wouldda said-he must be reading my mind"......
Tee Hee!
Jerry the Hesch
53 Crown Imperial soon to be listed 4 sale