Cool car

Hi,

Just another note.  I attended my nephew's wedding a couple of weeks ago and I ended up giving my sister-and brother-in-law a ride to the reception in my Imp.

My sister-in-law wanted to ride in a 'Cool car', and she loved the 'fur' trim as she called it.

My brother-in-law liked the digital dash and trip computer.

It's the first time they have been inside the car and they were impressed.  I had a great time (except when I hit a bump in some construction, and the map lights popped out of the headliner and dangled down.  I had to explain how I had replaced the headliner cloth and the lights never fit tight after that.  Oops.  I'd better fix that.  It is disconcerting when it happens!!!)

Dan Wing
Marcy, NY, USA
Imp1983@xxxxxxx

83 Imp, beige, leather,