Club logo and thoughts

Good ideas, and its nice to see that you're thinking about
the site.

The graphics have never seemed to be an issue, and they
have shown up on T-shirts, but if you want to take a shot
at it and come up with a workup/sketch for review, we can
look at that.  I'm personally partial to what we have, but
being closed minded never opens one progress.

I suspect that the width of the logo would exceed the page
if we tried to get all body styles up, so this would have
to be investigated.

As far as the other items go, you are welcome to find a
dream for the site and chase it.  We would never object to
a collection of audio or video for the respective spotters
guides.  Once taken on by you or whoever else is
interested, I think it would be fair to ask for a
commitment to eventually getting all postwar years and any
prewar that can be found at the various meets, etc.

What part of this do you see yourself taking on?  How can
we assist with advice on getting this up and going?

-Kenyon

--- Imp1983@xxxxxxx wrote:
> Hey, just some thoughts here.
>
> I don't know who created the club logo with the row of
> Imperials, but I've
> always really admired it.
>
> Can it be modified/added to, to include the years that
> are missing?
>
> A daunting task I'm sure, but I would probably feel a bit
> left out if my year
> was not represented.
>
> Wouldn't it be fun to add a section (or maybe a link on
> the corresponding
> page) of the sounds of each year Imp being started/
> running?
>
> That's one thing that I got a real kick out of at
> Chryslers at Carlise this
> year.  I hadn't heard that old starter motor sound in
> years!!  (Our family
> has been strictly a MoPar one.)
>
> There are pages out there with the sounds of 440s etc.
>
> Maybe eventually add video of the cars driving by video
> tours, etc.
>
> Just randomly thinking . . .
>

> Dan Wing
> Marcy, NY, USA
> Imp1983@xxxxxxx
>
> 83 Imp, beige, leather,
> Le Baron turbine wheel covers,
> factory/dealer carb conversion

=====
Kenyon Wills
6o LeBaron - America's Most Carefully Built Car
73 LeBaron - Long Low & Luxurious

San Lorenzo/SF Bay Area