Screensavers

Hi All,
       I used a screen saver program called "My Pic" whe I worked at Ford, where I had pictures of my Imperials scrolling across my computer screen, which faced the main aisle of the building.  I wonder if that had anything to do with my being laid off??

       Anyway, I've created a 1955-1975 Imperial ScreenSaver using a shareware product called "Screen Saver Builder 3".  I swiped pictures of each year from the website. It seems to work pretty well.

       Please eMail me (be sure not to use the reply function, but eMail me directly off list at impsvcs@xxxxxxx) and I'll be happy to send you the .scr and or the .exe self installing program.  Be aware that being shareware, there will be a nag screen randomly begging you for money until you send the program authors (not me) $15, but it's a small price to pay to beautify you office when you're not at the keyboard.

Thanks,
Steve Charette
Imperial Services
www.imperialservices.net