Club logo and thoughts

I would have to agree that the club logo should contain Imperials from the
key years. There is for example no Imperial with the body style from 1957
through 1959 represented, and this was when Imperial was experiencing it's
heyday. To include all the body styles however, there would be so many cars
that the logo would loose it's impact. Maybe a collage of different key
Imperial design elements from the various years, like a fin, a Flightsweep
deck lid, the Eagle, the Crown etc., etc. may be a better more effective way
to go.
Just my pennies in the auntie,
Bill '59 Crown