Sent: Wednesday, August 21, 2002 11:35 PM
Subject: IML: Looking for rear view mirror

I am looking for a rear view mirror for my '59 Imperial for the passengers
side. I already have the drivers side, and it appears as if it would also
work on the passenger side, and since many others I'm sure are also looking
for this item, I would settle for two drivers side, after all, why not have a
remote for the passenger also, or if I didn't want to drill the large hole, I
could remove the remote assembly. If anyone has this item, or knows of a
source, I would appreciate it. It is the last cosmetic exterior piece I need
for Queen Victoria, the royal Imperial!
Bill '59 Crown