1960 Lebaron on Ebay

This car is a pillared sedan, not a southampton.
This car is quite rare, and I am only aware of one or two
that are in really good condition.  -A very exclusive club,
this one.  692 made, contrary to the ad's claim.

There are 2 LeBarons (one is being parted out) on eBay
simulatneously, which is a highly unusual occurrence.  Last
1960 LeBaron anything was over a year ago.  Time to scoop
up some parts if you're hungry.

-Kenyon