More carburetor problems

As some might recall, I had the Rochester on that 68 black LeBaron
professionally rebuilt.  IThe car refused to start the past couple of
days.  Lots and lots of cranking did nothing.  In order to start it, I had
to pour gas in the carburetor.  My guess is either a stuck float valve
(again) or an internal leak that drains all the fuel off the
carb.  However, the car seems to start a couple of hours after ran.

I also had a fuel starvation at WOT the day before the problem showed
up.  Any ideas?  I should be covered by the mechanic's warranty, but he
will probably keep the car for at least a week.
D^2