From: Neil Thorpe <nt014b6628@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, August 26, 2002 2:44 AM
Subject: Re: IML: V4 82 IMP now v8 again

Update,

Remove, stripped injection bars and blew out with
compressed air nothing found all looked OK!!

Visualy checked throttle opening OK!

Dizzy tight so no change in timing.

All vac hoses tight and in the right place.

Plug wires and wiring as above.

Put all back together road test all ok??

1 - 2 upchange 49 MPH

2 - 3 upchange backed off when speedo ran out.

So what was wrong?  I dont have a clue!!!!!!

Will have to take the car for another long run
(by English standards) and see if its Ok or something is
breaking down when hot.

Neil Thorpe V8 powered again black 82 imp