classifieds and derby guys

Here is how we can deal with this guy.  One of us can e-mail him saying he
has a car for sale in the opposite part of the country, but he has to come
and pick it up.  The guy travels half across the USA and ... there is no
car to pick up.  He waisted $400-500 or more hauling his flat bed, which
will be $400-500 less he has to waist on a real Imperial.  After 2 to 3
times, the guy will be broke, so no more derbying for him!

D^2