IMPERIAL AUTO SHOPS IN MICHIGAN

I am looking for a trustworthy body shop in Southeast Michigan to make repairs to the right front light exterior housing on my 1990 imp. any help is appreciated. please respond to me directly at msijg@xxxxxxxxx or msijg@xxxxxxxxxxxx if you receive a message saying that my mailbox is full. Any help would be appreciated!

Change is neither good, nor bad, but inevitable!

Do You Yahoo!?