Thank You to Bob Hoffmeister

Hi All,
  I just wanted to say a BIG thank you to Bob
Hoffmeister for fixing me up with a replacement back
window for my 57 Imperial which I picked up today.
Bob also showed me some of his "stable" and was most
helpful!
I got the back window in within an hour of getting
home and now my 57 is whole again!
Thanks Bob!
Jeff Ingraham