68 radiator

My green 68 sedan is running a bit too warm lately.  This car has had rust in
the block, and I have tried to flush it unsucessfully in the past.  As some
might recall, I had temporarily solved the problem by adding a motorcycle
radiator behind the grill, and hooking it up with heater hoses and valves.  But
now, this auxiliary radiator is clogged!  The main radiator seems to flow
throughout its height, since its uniformly warm.  Also, that radiator is not
original, since its number does not match the manual. I have been told its a 3
core radiator.  Somebody is selling me a 4 core radiator that the numbers
match.  The questions to the group are two.  First, how can I confirm that the
radiator on my car right now is indeed a 3 core?  If it is, then the 4 core
should do a better job.  Second, is if I give you the part number, can somebody
identify what the radiatorcame from?  If yes, this will happen in the morning.

Thanks, D^2, 2x68s, both non original radiators!