Magazine article about Ghia Limos

I just thought I would let you guys know about a magazine article from an
unusual source. Mopar Action Magazine generally deals with Mopar Muscle
Machines. In the December ,2002, issue, on the stands right now, there is
an article about a 1964 and a 1965 Ghia Limousine. One was built originally
for the White House and the other was owned by Pearl S. Buck. Now, they are
both owned by one man, Jan Witte.
It's a good article, or at least I think it is. There may be more
knowledgeable people  in this group that will and can tear the story to pieces.
Thought you guys  and gals might want to know, because this isn't a
magazine that most of this group would normally pick up.
Danny