Brake Problem

 I don't know if this was mentioned.....but, Check the wear on the front ball
joints as these will DEFINITELY cause the brakes on any worn side to pull and
lock up!  This is a common area that is often overlooked.  Sometimes the ride
isn't affected yet.  The wear, however minimal, will show up when you apply
the brakes.  George....57 Imperial Crown Southampton. (Shell Pink) : )