Vent Won't Open :-(

Power Vent - Try running the car, fast enough to show a charge on the amp
meter, with nothing else electrical on, then working the switch back and
forth, with a rest in between so that you don't overheat anything.  After
repeated efforts, the vent may open.  Once it is open, be careful when you
close it to avoid closing it too tight.  I have had this happen on 68's
numerous times, so don't give up, it will open.

Bill/Imp, 68's