Re: Re:IML: De-natured alcholo into gas??

Re: Re:IML: De-natured alcholo into gas??

Here is Washington State ARCO is 10% ethanol, that's why the
price is cheaper.  Chevron has been using MTBE here and
there across the state since California first mandated it
and then banned it.  It's supposed to be posted on or near
the pump.

I hope that keeping our cars running well is sufficiently
Imperial-related.

--Roger van Hoy, '55 DeSoto, '58 DeSoto, '42 DeSoto, '66
Plymouth, '81 Imperial, Washougal, WA