67 Sedan Rear Window Gasket vs Crown

I think it is even larger on the Sedan than a Crown, since the roofline is
an inch higher. But the window is also more upright... Perhaps someone could
measure the outside height (along the C-pillar edge) of a Sedan and I (or
someone closer to the Imperial) could measure a Crown and see how close they
are... it may be good enough to interchange as a last resort.

Chris in LA
67 Crown
78 NYB Salon