Anyone Near Dallas, Oregon/Shipping?

Jeff,
I can't help much with anything other than advise. The trunk lid will be
too heavy and big for UPS or any of the normal routes. When I bought mine,
the seller shipped it via Greyhound. He had to pay extra for the size and
weight, but they took it.
The thing to remember is this. He shipped it to the nearest bus terminal to
my small southern town. This town was 22 miles away. When it was delivered,
it was in a town 65 miles away. No problem for me but expect anything if
you decide to use them.
If someone comes forward, pay whatever is reasonable to get it crated up.
I'm embarrassed to say that I can't remember the man's name who I bought my
trunk lid off of, but he must have spent quite a bit of time getting it
crated up. He did an excellent job and the trunk lid arrived in the same
shape that it was in when he shipped it.
My personal thought is that the shipper could transport them. Do you think
he is holding out for more money? If so, make him an offer that he can't
refuse.
Danny