A Word of Thanks

Reading with sadness, the passing of member "4-toes",
I'd like to take this opportunity to express my thanks
for people such as Christenson and our own Dick
Benjamin, who are uniquely qualified as "experts" (at
least in my humble opinion) on all cars, not just the
beloved Imperials.

Our own Dick Benjamin was mentioned by Kit Foster in
the "Lost and Found" column for the SIA (Special
Interest Autos) #191 issue for providing information
on the original air conditioning units by Chrysler.
The article revolved around an aftermarket
installation in a 1951 DeSoto Sportsman; however, it
was indicative of the vast amount of knowledge Dick
and others have contributed to the List.

My thanks,
Bob Smith