De-natured alcholo into gas??-stupid question

De-natured alcholo into gas??-stupid question

I have two stupid questions on this topic.

1) Do these fuels harm the carb?

2) If no to #1, then the problem would be with
detonation, no? So wouldn't that just go away with an
air cooled intake, like with water injection, or by
adjusting the timing? Are the timing portions of the
stock ignitions bad at being adjusted? Get an
aftermarket msd ignition or something which can: A) be
adjusted from inside the car, B) can have optional rev
limitors and adjustors, C) the ability to adust timing
during differnt rpm ranges, D) better adjustable
retards. 'course msd stuff is always alot more $$, but
its worth it, especially if it ends knock!

3) This is a point, not a question, but my 3.3 (same
as the Imperial) doesn't get confused or screwed up
when I use differnt fuels. I guess Mopar pcms think
faster then Ford and GM PCMs which can't keep up with
an engine's fuel system (makes you wonder if Mopar
PCMs run Mac OS and GM's/Fords WindozeXP or
something:) [no, I really do know that Mopar pcms use
assembly... no true OS....].