fuselage styling

<<<<<<<<Bill Watson wrote:
the greenhouse on a 2-door fuselage Imperial  looks too small for
the body to which it is attached, IMHO, while the Fury looks balanced.

Well, um, yeah, Bill that's kind of the thing about it, isn't it? The four
door
fuselage models suffer from exactly
the model blurring you describe -
from a short distance away it's hard
to tell if you're looking at an Imp,
a Chrysler, or a Plymouth. The coupes,
on the other hand, with their distinctive
small greenhouse on a very large body,
have an unusual appeal in that they are NOT just another Plymouth lookalike.
 It may well not have been the way Mother Chrysler would have done it had
unlimited design funds been available, but in retrospect, it worked out
pretty well. We drove our 73 coupe from NY to San Diego, and I'll tell you
what -
even though I've driven a lot of unusual and collectible cars and
motorcycles, I have never in my life
seen such hootin' and hollerin', waving,
horn honking, and thumbs-uppin' as on
that trip. From dads in minivans to
18-wheelers. everybody likes that car.
JMHO, FWIW, YMMV  :)