From: <FltSgt@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, September 03, 2002 7:12 AM
Subject: Re: IML: Air Cleaner Housing for a '72 Imp

Ron

I am responding to the list since this is a subjuct that can effect many.
If
you should place a single snorkle air cleaner housing next to a double
snorkle unit you will see the location of the double snorkle in-let tube is
more than just adding a second tube X distance to the other side of the
cleaner.  The second tube is also without the heat stuff and attachments.

You may go to ebay and type in Chrysler BB; Chrysler 440; Dodge BB; Dodge
440
or MoPar BB etc ( you get the picture ) to look for a factory unit that
matches your car year.  The early units have C.A.P. and non-C.A.P.  Expect
spend about $ 75 for one of these.

                                                        Rodger & Gabby

47 De Soto Custom
63 Le Baron