insurance

Howdy, boys & girls:
A comment on our insurance for these fine old cars.  If you haven't tried
the fine folks at J.C.Taylor (in your local area or their home office), DO
GIVE THEM A TUMBLE!  My 64 Crown Coupe is covered for a $113 annual premium,
at stipulated value of $11,000, with full coverage (read, no deductables),
and has NO MILEAGE limitation -- other than it can be driven for pleasure /
shows only (NOT TO/FROM WORK).  No, I am NOT their employee; I just
recognize fine service.  Later,  ne