insurance

Hi List. On this J.C. Taylor discussion, I have had J.C. for over 15 years. The premiums are fair.
No one has posted information on claim settlements.
I have had two claims. On my Ghia Limousine the back door glass was broken. That is a custom glass and had to be custom made. The cost was in the $900.00 range. The other incident was with my 300 Hurst. It was damaged during a snowstorm when the carport it was parked in collapsed. Both claims were paid, with very minimal paper work. I have had very positive experiences with this company.
If I were to make any recommendations it would be to deal direct with the J. C. Taylor Company. I know they have local agents, but that just adds another step. It has been very easy to deal with them direct.
Jim Harris
Some Imperials
Seattle area