How to get to sender's e-mail address??

Rog & Jan just taught me something about my incredimail (email). It would not show the  address, just a name. But I followed their directions and it worked on the sender's name. However, it would work on only the sender's name. When it came to the IML, that's the only address it will give. So I signed up for free Yahoo mail and it's great. No problem getting sender's address there. Also I use it just for IML and it helps me manage all this mail. I keep the incredimail (great free mail system, too) for personal email.

Ron '83

Rog & Jan van Hoy wrote:

This does get a little tricky.  One way to do it is to single right-click on the "from" name and then single left-click on properties.  That will reveal the e-mail address.

--Roger van Hoy, '55 DeSoto, '58 DeSoto, '42 DeSoto, '66 Plymouth, '81 Imperial, Washougal, WA

Do You Yahoo!?