Save an 81 Imperial

I have an '81 Imperial which I rescued from the crusher, but now do to some
circumstances must sell quickly.  It is white with white leather interior and
moonroof.  Factory carb conversion.  Runs good.  Front seats are a disaster,
rear fair.  No radio, dash pad in bad shape.  Body fair.

Can anybody save it?  Unfortunately for the car, Pick-a-part has offered
$500, and I am desperate to sell it.

Thanks
Davis
1983 Imperial, white/red leather, all original, mint cond. & original owner
1981 Imperial, white/white leather, needs lots of restoration!  MUST SELL!!