Announcing New1963 Content

Fellow Imperialists;
Kenny Wills has been busy purchasing new material for the web site and I've
posted the 1963 goodies.

You'll find some incredible ads demonstrating why 1960-1963 Imperials were
called, "America's Most Carefully Built Car" at:
    http://www.imperialclub.com/YearbyYear/1963/Ads/index.htm

There's a particularly interesting overview of the '63 line-up at:
    http://www.imperialclub.com/YearbyYear/1963/Ads/Chrysler1963/index.html

For the detailed specifications of your 1963 Imperial, be sure to check out
the AMA Specs at:
    http://www.imperialclub.com/YearbyYear/1963/AMASpecs/index.htm

Finally, to put your 60-66 Imperial in perfect running order, see the
Tune-Up Charts at:
    http://www.imperialclub.com/YearbyYear/1963/TuneUpCharts/index.htm

I just got a video with some neat promos of '63 & '64 Imperials on there and
hope to rip to avi soon.

Mark Evans
1963 Imperial Crown Convertible
http://www.io.com/~maevans/MyImperial/index.html