Mint green Imp for sale

Hiya,

I ran across a 1981-83 Imperial for sale in Calgary today.  It is a mint
green car (gives new meaning to saying your car is in mint condition),
with matching leather interior.  -------------------

Hi all,

The 'Mint' green color here was only offered in 1981 as far as I know.  It is officially called "Sea Mist Green".

Dan Wing
Marcy, NY, USA
Imp1983@xxxxxxx

83 Imp, beige, leather,