Suspension parts for 83

Hi all,

Can anyone get me the part numbers for the rear sway bar brackets for my 83?  I am going to need to order them.  I have a guy that can put them in for me.  (There's no way I can get the old ones out - I don't have the equipment.)

I am also considering replaceing all the rubber bushings for the suspension.  So far I have gotten two places to try.  www.p-s-t.com  and  www.jegs.com.

Anyone know the part numbers of kits etc??

Thanx.

Dan Wing
Marcy, NY, USA
Imp1983@xxxxxxx