Southern California Imperial Club Picnic

Southern California Imperial Club Picnic

Greetings;
The SCIO Annual Picnic is Sept. 14th 10AM at Laguna
Niguel Regional Park at Shelter #4, 28241 La Paz Rd.,
Laguna Niguel.  It's bring your own, costs $4.00 to
enter and park rules prohibit alcohol.

There will be an auction of Imperial/Mopar items and
you're asked to bring an item to donate to the auction.

I wish I was able to go, but I'm meeting friends in
South Dakota to shop the Moore's yard in Rapid City.

Happy Imperialing.....
Roger