Updated visit w/ NYC Parade Phaeton

Hi All,

Okay, I've been meaning to add these pictures and this story. So I've
updated the information on the NYC parade car.
You can find it at the direct link below!

http://www.imperialclub.com/Varieties/Special/Parades/Phaetons/1950s/NewYork
/update.htm

or from the main index of Parade Cars.
http://www.imperialclub.com/Varieties/Special/Parades/Phaetons/1950s

The NY Parade Phaeton was not injured during September 11th and has had some
brake repairs since then.

Thanks to Carl and Peter for keeping us updated!

Leslie