From: Ron
Sent: Tuesday, September 03, 2002 5:13 PM
Subject: 61 parts

Hi Bob,
     I mailed cheque to you last week, so it should arrive soon.    The roof chrome I need are the CURVED bits that
go top of roof  (for coupe).    I was worried about this.

   Also I forgot to ask if you can supply ONE only,  small chrome piece, curved, about 3 to 4 inches, goes on fin, just behind taillight.  Please send if you have it.
                                        regards,  Ron.