Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2002 9:04 PM
Subject: Re: IML: 66 Window motors (was Parts and Charts for 66 Crown)

If the 66's use the same motors as the 67 68's I have what you need. The numbers don't look right though. Does anyone else here on the list know if they are the same?
Brian

I just got off the phone with the mechanic who is bringing Margaret, my 66 Crown, up to snuff. He's a young guy and has never *done* an Imperial and he's so jazzed. He said, "What a masterpiece this thing is!" I'm jazzed, too, because I'll be getting it back and in great shape after 3 months of work and 6 years in the driveway.

He needs:

1)a motor for the passenger-side power window. He was told to go to yearone.com, but I'll try the club first. (Part #MO581022A/2583608)

2) a chart for the dash breakdown.

Thanks for any help. Richard