Colorado IML'ers

There is a 66 Lebaron in Las Vegas, New Mexico that was part of the
Florsheim(sp?)
shoe estate. It's tied up to a tree and 2 years ago was a beautiful original.
Now the
vinyl roof is looking tattered and the pine sao is taking it's toll on the
paint. If
interested let me know and I'll get more specifics.
Don Savard