Colorado IML'ers

Greg;
I highly recommend a side trip to Durango to visit the Grand Motorcar Museum.
They have a site at www.grandmotorcar.com.  Bill Lauer and Bob McAtee own a
very fine collection of cars including Imperials.  Bob's '41 Crown Town Sedan
has been pictured in Collectible Automobile, and he also owns a lovely '54
Custom sedan as well as several of mid-60's vintage.  It's a very eclectic
colection, including Packards, Hudsons and others.  They are true car nuts and
will drive most any of their cars crsoo-country if the mood strikes.

You will find that your Imperial will love the drive in the mountains.  I've
driven my '63 LeBaron and '65 Crown Coupe and LeBaron all over the mountains of
the west and have enjoyed every mile.

Happy Motoring,
Roger