Colorado Traveling IML'ers

Greg & Sandra

I am maybe the most traveled Imperialist in the state.  I cruz anround here
in cars with frames.  And I do believe that by the time you reach the state
line you will have said to yourself, "....why did we ask the question if an
Imperial will handle (in any state)....".

If your plans take you near Colo Spgs, look us up.  When do you think that
you'll be here ?

                                               Rodger & Gabby

47 De Soto Custom
63 Le Baron