1967 Limosuine pager?

In a message dated 9/15/2002 6:40:25 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
imperialist60@xxxxxxxxx writes:

<< The last line of the last page of the 1967 limo brocure
 lists one option as a "Remote Limosine Page". >>

It is also mentioned on the second page as a "remote radio-operated limousine
page".
>From the brochure it is clear that the Andrew Theodorou version of the 67
limo is much more elegant and in line with those by Ghia than the ones
produced by Stageway. Since no 67 Theodorou limos have ever surfaced to my
knowledge, they could well be even rarer than the earlier Ghia limos. Perhaps
the only one ever produced was the one in the brochure!

Roy
67 Crown FDHT