1990 Imperial Car Parts

Tim-

The parts you need are best sourced at junkyards; there are several websites
that can link you to a yard with a 90-93 Imperial.

But first, visit a Chrysler dealer and get the part number and correct
description; maybe the dealer will cut you some slack if he has the part.
Our local mopar club has a 30% discount with a large dealer that takes some
of the sting out of the transaction.

www.partsvoice.com is another option for finding NOS parts from dealers all
over the US....at this point, I think they'd be happy to unload some 90's
Imperial stuff.

Given your location, I'd try the local dealer first, then partsvoice, and
then the junkyards.

I used to own a black 1990.

Phil Brust
Jefferson GA