81 Imperial Trans Mount

  I had to order a new tans mount for my 81 Imp and what I got doesn't look
anything like what I have.  I ordered it from Autozone, part number 2300.
It's held in place by four bolts, two thru the bottom of the trans cross
member and two that go thru the side.  The one I have is held in place by
two bolts and the mount bolts up cross wise to the cross member. Does any
one know the right part number I need and where to get it?

Dave U.
81 Imp