'59 Power Steering Hose

Evening, All,

I am wondering if anyone knows where I can acquire the pressure hose for the power steering in my '59 Crown?  I have priced this hose from two of the well known dealers and both of them came in at over $60.  This seemed unreasonable for a mere hose, but maybe there is something rare or unusual about it.  I am accustomed to paying around $40 for newly fabricated hose, so I was hoping someone could help.  Apparently this hose is not available through normal venues, such as NAPa.   Send me a personal email, if you would, please.

Thanks and happy holidays,

Rex Crews  '59 Crown