carburetor success!

Thanks Dick,
I didn't play around with anything I didn't understand, and put everything back in place as it was, so I don't think there will be any problems. I can't bolt it back on till Wednesday, since it is my first day off this week, and since the car is in the parking lot, I need daylight to do all my work. Living in a condo makes these repairs very difficult, since I have to call the property management company and tell them that the car will be incapacitated for the next week, otherwise the night patrol security will eventually mark the tires, and have the car towed away. Such is life in a southern California community. Hardly any place you can live around here without restrictions, and if I did my car would probably be stolen! Talk about Catch 22!
Bill '59 Crown