Please Welcomea a new member Anthony 1965

Please Welcomea a new member Anthony 1965

New Subscriber(s): Anthony
Email Address is: aguthmiller@xxxxxxx
Member Location: Southern California

Car(s) owned: 1965 Crown 4dr. hardtop, black ext. vinyl top with white
interior

Self-Introduction: Have always loved Imperials.  Got my chance for one
recently. Found in a backyard. A local Dr. used to own it, was his favorite
car.  Needs cosmetic work, probably more than it's worth, but it looks
great. Interior brightwork is pitted and rusted. Dash is cracked. White
leather seats have been redone in white naugahyde(sp?. Rear bumper will need
rechroming, the rest is all there and solid.