georgeous 55 on ebay

Roger;
 I know what you mean, I don't recall any of the early Hemis being painted
battleship grey either. From what I remember the ordinary ones were painted
silver and the 300s were painted gold. If I am not mistaken the DeSoto and
Dodge Hemis were also painted silver, at least on the block, the valve
covers were different though. Maybe the original engine in this car was
replaced with an industrial motor?
 This car also has a new exhaust system with after market mufflers. I am
sure as well that the inner fenders were originally painted body colour like
the firewall, I have a friend with a 1955 DeSoto and it was painted like
this. I know one thing for sure, this car has been repainted regardless of
what colour it was supposed to be. By the way, did you notice the Quebec
license plate on the front bumper? If that car came from Quebec, and saw the
road, it had to have some restoration done even if it was garage kept.
Needless to say its a nice car but original it is not.
Best Regards
Arran Foster
1954 Imperial Newport
Needing A Left Side Taillight bezel and other trim parts.